Monday, July 2, 2007

Life's a full circle...

"Misery likes company",
i like the way that sounds,
life's a full circle,
what goes up must come down,
he wants it,but he doesn't.
oh!for god's sake stop going in rounds!
out of reach,
keeping busy everyday,
so confused my heart's screwed,
i never really loved you anyways...
i'm not angry,just surprised,
two eyes..a dream..and a story,
little bit of cloud,a little bit of rain,
should i..should i not?
i listen to "cool jazz"
feeling kinda blue,
it suddenly hits me...i fell in love too soon...
i'd like to blame it on the weatherman,
but i blame it on myself!
i stand here all alone,
talking about a revolution..a change,
missing you in every heartbeat,
i see you,
in one of the grains of sand,
which gets blown around the world,
it settles nowhere,but here with me,
i need to get out of the dungeons of my past,
i need to run free...
life's a full circle,
what goes up must come down!!

No comments: