Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Randomness at its best!"

What should I call you?
My madness or my obsession!
the antidote or the venom!
my heart is sinking
a few feet deeper everyday.
When everything is freshly begun,
why aren't my bygones gone?
My memories haunt me...
Your memories are murderous...
Our memories are devastating.
Why am I still bearing this wrath?
Am I angry or just sad,
aren't they the same emotion?
am I constrained or set free
a decision I have come to take
that will change my life.
Why have I become your cardinal sin?
when I was your blessing?
what treasure did you unearth,
that you see no worth in me?
Why couldn't you be a friend,
that I was to you?
Why dint you understand,
all that was simply understood?
What made you think
that we were an exception
and not the oldest rule!!

No comments: